A non-refundable $250 reservation deposit is due at the time you make your
reservation. This can be paid by credit card or by check. Please make
checks payable to RentNearDisney and mail to:
2. The balance will be charged to your credit card between 15 and 30 days before check-in or can be paid by check 30 days before arrival. If paying by check an additional security deposit may be required.
3. Additional charges may result at the end of your stay for damages done at the property during your stay or for items which are found missing when performing the end of stay cleaning. We will not process any charges without first notifying you and allowing you to provide an explanation.
4. Within 2 days you will receive a confirmation which will include your reservation information along with your balance due.
Approximately 30 days before your check-in date you should receive the final documents which
detail the home's security system, directions to the home, and
check-in/check-out procedures (check-in: 4 pm & check-out: 10am). Your
information packet will include a questionnaire. Kindly complete the
questionnaire and return it via the postage paid envelope after your stay.
will mail you a $50 coupon as a "Thank You" for completing the form.
The $100 coupon can be used towards future bookings of one week or longer.
6. CANCELLATIONS - If for any reason you cancel your reservation, you are liable for the following:
45 or more days - you forfeit your
7. Weather - Unfortunately, we cannot
control the weather and any inconveniences caused by the weather are out of our
control. We will work as quickly as possible to make any repairs or
correct any problems that might occur during your stay. However, we cannot
offer refunds for situations we cannot control.
7. Weather - Unfortunately, we cannot control the weather and any inconveniences caused by the weather are out of our control. We will work as quickly as possible to make any repairs or correct any problems that might occur during your stay. However, we cannot offer refunds for situations we cannot control.
8. Hurricane Provision -
Concerned about Hurricanes? No Problem! We have just the policy you need to
help you relax. From June 1 thru November 30, if the National Hurricane Center
issues a hurricane warning within 7 days of your arrival for the Orlando area,
your may simply reschedule your booking without ANY penalty or fees. Just call
us! It is that simple!
if you have made any other reservations such as car rentals, airlines, etc, you
must contact those providers directly. When you reschedule your stay with us,
any payments you have made will be applied to your new reservation. However,
there is no guarantee the same accommodations will be available at the time you
wish to reschedule. If your original reservation included any sales, these are
not transferable to your new reservation, unless of course the week you choose
is also on sale. Instead you will be charged the currently posted rate for the
replacement week you choose. So go ahead and
relax and look forward to your visit to the land of THE mouse!
10. Pool -
Guests using the pool or its surrounding areas do so at their own risk. Children
are required to be supervised at all times when using the pool or on the pool
patio area. The owners, their servants or agents will accept no responsibility
for any loss or personal injury incurred from using the pool or its surrounding